Sunday, March 4, 2007

Dad's Lullaby to Seth


I'm sorry that I didn't tell anyone about the blog sooner, I guess I was still working on it.

I came up with a new version of a lullaby one of the first nights that I was sitting up with Seth trying to put him asleep. Stephanie said that I had to put it on here.

Seth is two days old!


New pictures of Ethan

He's getting big.




" A REDNECK LULLABY "

(to the tune of "Hush Little Baby")
by: me "Dad"
Hush, little baby don't say a word.
Papa's gonna buy you a new Mossburg.

And if that shotgun doesn't shoot straight.
Papa's gonna buy you a 38.

And if that pistol you don't like my son.
Papa's gonna buy you a Remington.

And if that rifle gives you a jolt.
Papa's gonna buy you a pearl handled Colt.

And if that 45 lets you down.
You'll still be the toughest little baby in town.

No comments: