Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Day in the Life of Ethan & Seth

Ah, life is so rough! Here are the boys enjoying the sunset (well, I was enjoying the sunset and they were having more fun watching the neighbor mow the lawn) on our front porch.
I am thrilled that the boys love books so much. Here they are studying animals. Yes, they actually do share this well MOST of the time.

They love building with blocks. OK, they really just like knocking them down after I have spent so much time and energy carefully building a beautiful tower. I've learned to get over it and not hold a grudge though!


Since Mimi used to be a dental assistant, I try to live up to her high standards of good dental hygiene. She's always good about having the boys brush after every meal, but I'm lucky if I have them do it once a day.



The boys love brooms (and vacuums too). I can only hope this love of cleaning supplies lasts until they are 18.




Ego waffles are hands down their favorite breakfast food. Well, I'm sure they like Mimi's pancakes and Mambo's smoothies much better, but I'm not much of a chef. If they're content eating something I can put in a toaster, then that's fine with me.





Granny got the boys this train for their birthdays this year. They love their train! It even has a caboose (or "boose" as the boys call it).










1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

They are so cute I love looking at their pictures. Frozen waffles for the kids are great. Ooh and I get the teeth brushing once a day. I hate brushing the kids teeth!
Stacy