Monday, August 18, 2008

Salt and Light Photography





Tim's sister, Terrie, is a gifted photographer. She has taken so many wonderful pictures of the boys and all of us together. She took our most recent family pics, which you can see on the "Our Family Pictures" post above. I realized I didn't have any of her other professional pics on our blog, so I wanted to post some of them now. There are many more, but I picked out my favorites to share with everyone.

This family picture (and the two above it) were all taken last Christmas. Seth was 10 months old and Ethan was 22 months old.












These pictures were all taken in June 2007. Tim was in Iraq at that time, so it was just me and the boys. Seth was 3 months old (almost 4) and Ethan just turned 16 months old.















These pictures were obviously taken before Seth was welcomed into the world. These were all taken in December 2006 when I was about 7 months pregnant with Seth. I was very hesitant about taking these "pregnant pics" at first, but Terrie talked me into it and I'm glad she did. I love all these pics of baby Seth in my belly. Having these pictures helps me remember what it felt like to have Seth living inside me, which was one of the greatest feelings in the world!







































1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

This is what I looked like at 3 months pregnant. Ha ha. Your pictures are really wonderful. Terri is amazing.