Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Fun

Fall is my favorite season. I love the beautiful leaves, the cool weather, mums, pumpkins, Halloween candy, and looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mike's Farm makes me love fall even more. That's where these pictures of the boys were taken last week.


Yeah! A picture where the boys are both smiling. They loved sitting up on the hay bales and looking at all the pumpkins.


OK, you can tell the boys are starting to get bored with picture taking now! They were watching everybody on the hay rides. I promised them we would go on a hay ride when dada gets back from Washington next week. For those of you who don't know, Tim's dad had quadruple bypass surgery last week, so Tim went to Washington to be with his parents. For those of you who did know, thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Gramps is back home and doing great!



I just love these pictures. I wish I could have a set-up just like this in our front yard.



The boys are both little monkeys and love climbing on everything. As soon as I stopped forcing them to pose for pictures on the wagon, they both ran right for the fence.




Seth, my little hee-man, carrying "his" pumpkin. He and Ethan both picked out a favorite pumpkin and after that all I heard was "my pumpkin, my pumpkin!"





1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

I love fall too. So sorry to hear about Tim's dad he will be in our prayers. The boys are so cute. They are growing up so fast. Thanks for posting new pictures!
Stacy