Sunday, June 7, 2009

Summer Fun

The boys are little monkeys for sure. They will jump on or off anything. This is one of their new favorite activities.


Riding their "motorcycles" (they get mad when I call them trikes) with the helmets Tim got them. They love helmets.


I made chocolate cupcakes for Peggy's birthday the other day. I saved the best part for the boys. They get so excited anytime I get the mixer out now because they know they will get to lick the beaters. To this day, Emily and I still get excited about licking the beaters after my mom has made something yummy.


Seth playing with Play-Doh. The boys have Play-Doh time at least once everyday.



Ethan can now write several letters of the alphabet. He likes to make letters using his Play-Doh too.



Seth giving the "thumbs up" sign (well, his version doesn't actually include the thumbs, but that's okay).



Ethan cruising on the deck.






No comments: