Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas in Oklahoma

We were in Oklahoma from December 25-January 2 at Terrie and Casey's house. The whole Kessler fam was there for Christmas this year. Terrie took all these pictures of us at a barn near their house.


As always, it's impossible to get a picture of the four of us where everyone is looking at the camera and smiling, but I still really like this picture anyway.


Ethan and Seth don't get to see Granny and Gramps as often as we all would like, so this was a great time to spend with them. We love you, Granny and Gramps!


This was the very first time that Ethan and Seth met their Aunt Tommie. She is wild and crazy, so the boys liked playing with her. She is great with kids. I am so glad that they now know her and I know she is too. We hope to see you again soon, Tommie!



2 comments:

The Silverwood Family said...

Yeah for new posts!!! I love the new pictures. Looks like you all had a blast over Christmas. The boys are so cute and I wish we could have spent more time with you all when you were in Missouri. Hope Seth is feeling better and no one else is sick.

Stacy

Unknown said...

I can't believe how much Seth looks like Steph's dad. Too funny!!! It looks like everyone had a great holiday, I'm glad you got to go see everyone. Thank you for sharing all of your new pictures.

Jenn