Thursday, January 8, 2009

Round Two of Presents

On Christmas Eve, the boys had even more gifts to unwrap at my mom and dad's house.

Here are the boys opening their twilight turtles. They light up and project the moon and stars on the ceiling and walls. The boys now use them as their new night lights.



I don't think you can tell, but I had to bribe the boys with M & M's to sit still and smile for pictures before we opened presents, so their mouths are both full of chocolate.


More M & M's in this picture too. You can tell Seth is chomping on his and Ethan has his silly fake smile on.



My dad and Seth looking at the Quiet Book.



Ethan reading his new Curious George book. I think their collection of Curious George books is almost complete now. They both love them.



Seth was trying hard to turn that box just right so that he could open it himself.




A rare smile on Zach's face. He got an X-Box. I think he now has every video game ever made.




A big smile from Seth when he saw his new Curious George book. How cute!





Ethan was very curious about what was inside that box.





My mom showing Seth how to snap on the shapes in his Quiet Book.




Everyone assembled on the couch. I figured out Tim and I are never in too many pictures because I'm always the one taking the pictures and Tim is usually in control of the video camera.










No comments: