Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yipee! Ethan is Three!

Ethan turned three on Tuesday, February 3rd. He had a Curious George birthday this year.



Ethan's Curious George cake. It was chocolate with Bavarian cream in the center and buttercream frosting. Yum!


Ethan's birthday balloons.



Look at all those presents! He isn't spoiled a bit!



Ethan showing off all his birthday decorations.




Seth loved the sunglasses and the little blow things. Does anyone know the technical name for those things?




Ethan ate a very large piece of cake and several scoops of ice cream. At 11:45 pm that night, I woke up and heard noises coming from downstairs. I went downstairs to find most of the lights on, all the new birthday toys covering the living room floor, and Ethan (naked, I'm not sure why!!!) playing with his toys. We blamed it on a sugar high from all the cake and ice cream he had eaten earlier.




Seth also had an interesting experience from his sugar high that night. He loved the little travel Doodle Pro so much that I snuck in his room and put it in his crib after he fell asleep, so he could play with it when he woke up in the morning. I woke up to the sound of him laughing and talking on the baby monitor. It was still dark outside, so I figured it was about 6:00 am (he sometimes wakes up that early). Nope, it was 4:02 am! He was wide awake drawing on the Doodle Pro having a grand old time. They always keep me on my toes. Imagine the stunts they are going to pull when they're teenagers!







1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

The cake looks really yummy. Looks like Ethan had a fantastic birthday party. Thanks for putting up more pictures. I love seeing them.