Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Times in Missouri

Mimi and her boys. They have all been having a blast together.




Mom and Zach reading the boys their bedtime story. Notice Ethan playing with Zach's earring.


Dad and Nate.


Seth wearing a cowboy hat at Emily and Jon's house. Everytime he puts it on he says, "Yee-Haw! I a cowboy!"



I love this picture! Ethan looks a little bored going to the bathroom.




Mom giving the boys a bath. They love taking a bath in her big garden tub.





Zach holding his newest little nephew, baby Nate.




Dad buzzing Ethan's hair. It is definitely not Ethan's favorite thing to do, but he is a real trooper about it most of the time.





Seth modeling another hat. He's into hats right now.





Here are the boys with me and Wade. Wade is the son of my good friend, Gayle, and he was also my student during my very first year of teaching 6th grade language arts. Poor guy! He still turned out okay, despite having me as a teacher! Wade is now 18 and will graduate from high school next month. Wow! He makes me feel really old. He is such a great kid and the boys have such a great time with him. We love you, Wade.




Here I am with my friend, Gayle. We met while teaching together seven years ago and have been friends ever since. She is such an awesome person. We always talk too much, eat too much, and have so much fun when we're together. Our most recent adventure was going to The Eagles concert in Kansas City a few weeks ago. We both love The Eagles, so it was great to get to share that experience together.










No comments: