Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Great Outdoors

We finally had a warm day here in Missouri, so we took the boys to the park. These pictures were taken at a really nice park in Columbia by Emily and Jon's house. The boys loved climbing these tires up and down the hills.



Seth got stuck at the very top and decided to rest a minute until I could help him.


Jon pushing the boys in the swings.


Mom and I took the boys to throw rocks in the lake one day last week. They loved it and would have stayed there for hours if we hadn't finally dragged them away. My mom said that when we first moved down to the lake from Kansas City when I was a little girl that I loved throwing rocks in the lake too. Like mother, like sons, I guess.




Mom and the boys at the lake. Seth kept picking up the largest rocks he could find and we thought he was going to go right into the lake with the rocks a couple times.



The boys...yep, still throwing rocks.



Mom and dad's dog, Mercedes, joined us at the lake. She kept jumping in the water after the rocks and whatever else we threw in there for her. Then, she would get out and shake off right next to us. The boys were soaked.






No comments: