Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Mom, Emily, and I took all three boys to the St. Louis Zoo one weekend while we were in Missouri. We went on their annual "Boo at the Zoo" day, so the boys got to wear their Halloween costumes and do a little early trick or treating too.








The boys both said that their favorite animal at the zoo was the penguin. I think they liked the penguins the best because they got to see them up close and they got to watch a zoo keeper feed them.








Here we are riding the carousel. I wanted to ride on an animal too, but mom suggested I stand by them, just in case. It turns out she was right, as usual! Seth was trying to jump off his lion and get on another animal almost as soon as the ride started.









A monkey and some "donkeys"!








Mom and I with the boys.






The boys liked "baby jaguar" (Diego's little animal sidekick for all you people without toddlers). He made me a little nervous. He kept pacing back and forth and licking his lips. I think he wanted to eat us all for lunch.






As soon as Seth saw the lemurs, he started singing, "I like to move it, move it!!!" (The theme song from the movie Madagascar).







Here we all are taking a break for lunch. Nate had such a long day, but he was SO good all day. He really liked watching all the animals. Emily got a bunch of great pictures of him looking at the animals on her camera, but I didn't get a chance to copy them before I left.







Here are the boys and I on the train. I think that was Ethan's favorite part of the day.







Mimi and Ethan posing as members of the Adams Family.











No comments: