Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Autumn in the Ozarks

Fall is definitely my favorite season and I'm so glad I was in Missouri during the fall this year to witness the beautiful leaves and feel the cool, fall air. This picture and the following five pictures were all taken at Ha Ha Tonka.







Ethan and Seth by the lake before walking on the trail.









Nate is one of the best babies I have ever seen in my life (and I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew). He hardly ever cries and he smiles and laughs all the time.








Seth had to have his fishing pole on our walk, so he could stop and fish periodically. Ethan had just broken his that morning, so they both had to take turns with Seth's pole, which created a few minor problems on our peaceful outing.








Emily is such a great mom to baby Nate.








Here are the boys and me by the spring.








Dad took me and the boys on a boat ride one evening. The leaves were really colorful and there were no other boats on the water. The perfect time to be out on the lake.








Seth had a death grip on his fishing pole and would not put it down even for a quick picture.








Seth reeling in a big one. Actually, he had just gotten the line tangled up in the boat motor and was trying to pull it out.








Ethan likes watching the water when the boat is moving.







Mom and Seth playing tennis. The boys really liked running around on the tennis courts.







Ethan would really concentrate on the ball and he actually got the ball over the net a majority of the time.







This was baby Nate's first time in a swing. We think he liked it, but it was kind of hard to tell.







Seth, my little monkey, climbing up to the very top of the jungle gym.








Ethan was pretending he was digging holes to build houses.








Emily and Nate in his little ghost shirt.







The boys throwing sticks to Mercedes.

















1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time! Sorry we missed you this trip, maybe next time. The boys were very cute in their costumes! I can't believe how big Nate is. Time flies.