Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Easter

Ethan, Seth, and Nate with the Easter Bunny. They were much more excited to sit on Santa's lap. They thought the bunny was a little creepy. I guess I don't blame them.






Seth really concentrating on dyeing his eggs.


Ethan showing off his Dora egg.








My little angels!






The Easter bunny was good to the boys this year.






Seth showing his eggs (and his blue hands).








I have to admit the Easter egg dyeing made me a little nervous. I don't enjoy messes! But I survived and the boys loved it, so it was well worth any mess.







Tim and the boys.








I just love these pics of the two of them together.









1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

I agree with the boys the Easter bunny is super creepy! At least they were smiling, mine won't even get near someone in a costume (even Santa!).