Saturday, May 8, 2010

Spring Visitors

Emily and Nate came out to stay with me and the boys from the middle of Feb. until the end of March. We were SO happy to have them with us for so long. Then, Wade and Ross came to hang out with us during their week of spring break. We all had fun on the beach!





Emily and Nate were with us on my 31st birthday. Em got me my favorite 7-layer chocolate cake from Mike's Farm. She also got me gift cards for a massage and manicure AND she watched the boys all weekend, so Tim and I could actually go out alone for a change. Thanks, Em! You're the best sister in the world!!!


Ross, Wade, Ethan, and Seth at the Fort Fisher Aquarium.



Emily and the boys at the beach. It was a little chilly that day!




Emily and baby Nate. I can't believe how big he is!





Nate really warmed up to Ross.






Rub-a-dub-dub, the three cutest boys in the world in a tub!






Emily, Wade, and Ross had lots of good Nerf gun fights. Emily had Ross right where she wanted him.






Nate taking a spin in my car. How cute is his smile!







Here we are riding on a sting ray at the aquarium.






The boys love this picture of all of us inside the shark's mouth.










1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe how big Nate is!!! The boys are so super cute. We can't wait to see you all this summer.