Friday, January 22, 2010

Our Visit to Oklahoma

Aunt Tommie read stories to the boys (Ethan, Levi, Seth, and Joe) almost every night we were there. She is a very animated story teller!




Seth showing off the cowboy hat and guns that Granny gave him for Christmas.


Seth and Joe fighting the "bad guys". The boys definitely liked shooting their guns and running around. I wish I would have gotten more pictures of them all playing together.



Joe, the sheriff!



Seth riding a horse for the very first time. He loved it! Thanks again, Casey, for taking them on rides with you.




Ethan loved his first horse ride too. They're already doing better than me. I didn't ride my first horse until I was in my early 20's.




Seth contemplating life.




When the boys were done riding the horse, they got to help feed him apples.





Seth modeling the Indian costume Granny made for him. Look at that grin! I think he may be up to no good.




Ethan in his Indian costume. Granny also made all of the boys cowboy costumes too. So cute!









2 comments:

mamajosiah said...

These are great!

The Silverwood Family said...

I love all the pictures! What a fun adventure and nice Christmas! Looks like you had a great time traveling and seeing family/friends!