Saturday, January 23, 2010

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas with my family in Missouri. We decided to open some presents on Christmas Eve and saved some for Christmas morning. Here we are before the big frenzy began!




Mom and dad with their three grandsons.


My little angels.



Seth opening a Batman helicopter.




Ethan with some new Legos from Mimi and Mambo.




Zach with his latest video game. I'm pretty sure he now has every kind of video game system ever made.



Dad with the book I got him.




Mom and her new Coach purse.




Nate really liked his little learning table.




Emily and Tim playing the new Wii game that Tim got for Christmas from mom and dad. Unfortunately, the game ended in violence. (Tim accidentally wacked Emily in the face!)




Mom with her Santa cake. It was pretty cute-and tasty!








1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

Love the new background very pretty. Your boys are so adorable! I really hope we get to come and see you this summer. Oh and tell Tim I am sure hitting Emily was an accident ;) ha ha ha ha!