Friday, January 22, 2010

A Kansas City Christmas

We spent a weekend in Kansas City eating, opening presents, spending time with family, and eating some more! Here are mom, Em, the boys, and me with Nana, Tyler, Graham, and Aunt Jeannie.



Graham with the boys. Nice faces, guys!


Emily and baby Nate. Look at that cute little smile!



Everyone opening presents at Aunt Jeannie and Uncle Doug's house.



More people and more presents. This year we each drew a name for our gift exchange and it worked out great.



My Nana's sister, Jean(on the left sitting by Fred), and Jean's daughter, Jerilyn, came all the way from England to visit.




Dad and Nate: two peas in a pod.



Me and my mom, the greatest person I know! I love you, mom.




Dad and Seth watching some basketball.





Nana, mom, and the boys watching The Polar Express. That was the boys' favorite movie this year, by far. Ethan has the entire thing memorized and asks to watch it almost everyday.









1 comment:

The Silverwood Family said...

We love the Polar Express too! I love the pic of you and your Mom, you guys are so pretty! I can't believe how big Nate is, doesn't look like a little baby anymore. Emily looks great too!