Friday, January 22, 2010

Hanging with the Holcombs

The Holcombs are one of my favorite families. I feel so blessed to know them (especially my super awesome friend, Gayle) and I am so thankful that they are in the boys' lives too. The boys and I got to spend some time with them when we were in Missouri for Christmas.




Terry and Ross playing with the boys. Terry was back from Iraq for just a couple weeks. Ethan and Seth had so much fun playing football outside with all the "big boys".


Gayle always does such fun, creative activities with the boys. She made gingerbread houses for them and got a bunch of stuff to decorate with them.



Wade and Ethan decorating their gingerbread houses.



Gayle, Kara (Wade's sweet, beautiful girlfriend), and Seth.




Ross and the boys showing off their muscles!




Wade and Seth. These two think they're pretty darn cute!






No comments: